I have seen so many beauty gurus making these healthy cookies. To be honest, I’m not a person who eat healthy, but seeing how easy they are to make, I decided to give it a try.
I searched online and customized my own recipe. To give the cookies some extra flavors, I added peanut butter and cinnamon powder. You can, of course, add other ingredients to enhance the flavor, such as honey, nuts, raisins and chocolate chips (evil little ingredients). So this is how I made them:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cup of instant oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (optional)
- Cinnamon powder (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Peel the bananas and mash them in a bowl, until no chunks remain.
- Pour in your own choice of ingredients and instant oatmeal. Then mix well.
- Place a teaspoon on a lightly-oiled aluminum foil, and shape them as you wish.
- Bake them for 20 minutes and let them to cool after taking them out of the oven.
Volia! Don’t expect them to be like crispy and crunchy cookies; these cookies are soft and moist, and of course they are delicious and healthy.